These start as a flat piece of steel, and when needed can be folded it into a small hexamine-burning stove. Because it's flat when not in use, it's the perfect thing to keep in a drawer, glove compartment, bag, etc. This is a very clever design for a small stove. It's also a great place to start a tinder-bundle, especially in snowy conditions.
- Ultralight: Stove and 3 tablets plus packaging weigh just 3 oz.
- Made of electro-galvanized steel- resists rust
- Includes tablet tray, so that hexamine cube will not slide when in use
- Folds into cooking position, then flat again for several uses.
- Constructed from durable, galvanized steel—lightweight and pliable.
- Tablet tray holds solid fuel in place-includes 3 x 14 g solid fuel tablets.
- Large solid fuel tablets burn up to 12 minutes each and are individually packaged to allow for one at a time usage.
- Stove design approved and used within NATO.