ESEE Knives Model 4 Plain Edge Knife
If you've never owned an ESEE Knife before, the Model 4 is a great introduction. Made in the United States of 1095 carbon steel and finished with a non-reflective powdercoat, this is one of the most popular ESEE Knives on the market. Built to withstand hard use in rugged environments, the Model 4 is a favorite of US Service Members serving in Afghanistan and elsewhere.
- Overall Length: 9.0"
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.1"
- Overall Blade Length: 4.5"
- Blade Width: 1.25"
- Weight (Knife Only): 8.0 ounces
- Drop Point Blade Style
- Maximum Thickness: .188"
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55 - 57 Rc. (Carbon Steel Model)
- Removable Handles
- Rounded Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole
- Ambidextrous Sheath and Belt Clip Plate